FEBRUARY 18-26, 2023
CATTLE SHOWS & SALES
ENTRIES DUE FEB. 15 JUNIOR STALL BID-OFF ASPIRING YOUNG CATTLEMEN COMMERCIAL TRADE SHOW RESULTS LIVE CATTLE DISPLAY
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entry Fee: $150
Entry Fee Deadline: November 25, 2022
Classic Commission: 9%
- Entries must be registered at time of entry. You need registration number.
- Entry fee must be paid before an entry will be accepted.
- Entries will be accepted online at our website:NebraskaClassic.org
- • Read the Online Instructions carefully before beginning the online entry process. If you have entered on line before, make sure you use your user name and password to obtain your file already in the computer. JUST HIT SEND ME MY LOGIN!
- • If there are any questions about the online entry process, please contact the Classic Office at 308-627-6385.
- After your entry is complete online, you must send in your signed consignor consent form, along with copies of registration papers and entry fees to the Classic Office (PO Box 607, Kearney, NE 68848).
- Please contact Ronette at 308-627-6385 on the correct way to submit a picture. ALL PICTURES ARE FREE! NCC Management reserves the right to determine the usage of the picture. Pictures for print must be submitted with entries. On-line pictures can be added at any time. Pictures are highly recommended for HELPING YOU sell YOUR ANIMAL! Email a jpg to TheClassicNE@gmail.com
- All Individual Breed Rules are set in cooperation with the respective Breed Association.
All entries are subject to a screening committee approval.
- All entries are eligible to compete in the NCC Supreme Row if selected as the Breed Champion.
- All animals, unless screened, must sell. The sale commission is 9% on the sale price. A minimum of 50% of an animal must sell. NCC reserves to management the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and to arbitrarily settle or determine all matters, questions or differences in regard to the show and sale.
The following information is required on the breed sales
All entries MUST be REGISTERED at time of entry. You must have a registration number when you make your entry.
All entries will be required to have registration numbers and the following minimum EPD’s are REQUIRED in the Classic Catalog. (CE, BW, WW, YW)
NCC will have a check-in committee that will work with Breed Representatives at check-in.
The Ag Pavilion Cattlemen’s Quarters will set up for check in for all sale cattle. All cattle will check in on Tuesday, February 21 starting at 9 AM.
At check-in – all bulls will be weighed.
All heifers will have tattoos checked.
See Complete Rules